Wednesday, August 24

WIAW-I've missed you!

We've made about half of the meals Mom and I prepared and froze on her trip. The meatloaf was DELICIOUS, spicy pork was yummy but not that spicy, the poor chicken was left on the grill with the top off so flies devours those...gross.



Breakfast: Still stuck on the cereal...
AM snack: These bars are wonderful, but I can't find them anywhere except the commissary! I mean, that's fine for me but I wish non-military people could eat them too:)
Lunch: Chris made this while I was gone from this book that Nannie gave me last year.

The beef/rice mixture was frozen but he shredded cabbage and topped it all with spaghetti sauce and cheese. It sounds like a weird mix but I loved it. The shredded cabbage has a noodle feeling that mixes well with everything else. YUM!
PM Snack: dark chocolate chips and almond butter
Dinner: Our wonderful OCF host has started Paleo and made a delicious baked dish with chicken, ham and a cream sauce with salad and dark chocolate M&Ms for dessert:)

I think I'm making part of OCF dinner next week so I'll remember to take a picture.

Now that the blogging fun is over it's time for, yes...it's here already, the first day of school. Boo:( Hopefully I can get a lot done today before I leave for Boston in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment