Wednesday, October 5

What I Ate (I can't believe it's already) Wednesday

Chris's flight went really well yesterday! He hadn't flown since May so I was super impressed that after 4 months of not flying, he wasn't really rusty.

There was a flash flood in Virginia Beach last weekend so we didn't make it to OCF. I'm really looking forward to it-I missed it last week! It was such a bummer too- we sat through so much traffic, were in the car for an hour only to get stuck one block from their house. We DID have a few extra unexpected hours to the evening, which was nice:)

So much school work- wish me luck!


Breakfast: Raisin Nut Bran and Coffee in the reading room

AM snack: Most of an apple (Hank got the core and one of the big pieces...just cuz he's so cute!)

Lunch: an almost-paleo casserole. I came up with it all by myself! I'll call it "Paleo til the top". I baked three chicken breasts covered, steamed 3 heads of broccoli and mixed them with 1/2 can coconut milk, 1/2 bag slivered almonds, Italian seasoning, coriander, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. The non-paleo part was crumbled Ritz crackers on the top for some crunch:) YUM!

PM snack: Pistachio nuts

Dinner: Pork tenderloin cooked in grape juice (sounds weird but it's so good!) with squash and zucchini sauteed with sun-dried tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment