Just Another Day in Paradise
American Child
Six Pack Summer
He also wrote JoDee Messina's Bye Bye and Tim McGraw's My Next 30 Years

Chris and I left the group and the dogs to go dance a little bit. I didn't have my boots, but we managed to two-step in flip flops in the grass just fine:) Sadly, the puppies weren't allowed IN the park but we found a spot just outside the gate where we could hear the music and see the fireworks afterwards. Miss Mary (Rocky's new little sister) wasn't disturbed by any of it!

A really nice couple in our neighborhood invited us over for dinner this weekend and we still have to get together with Chris' cousin who lives here and we've never met. We're making friends! YAY!!
WIAW

Breakfast: I can't break my cereal habit:( At least I'm having fruit with it!
am Snack: We found a GIANT box of Chocolate Cheerios cheaper than a regular small box and it's been pretty detrimental. They're SO GOOD! Chris and I both have at least a bowl a day-I really need to stop myself from buying these from now on!
Lunch: Almond chicken tenders with an almond butter dip from one of my favorite cookbooks, Primal Blueprint: Quick and Easy Meals with shredded and sauteed Brussels sprouts. That's my favorite way to eat Brussels sprouts now! Not that I don't still like it with bacon, but this is delicious!
pm Snack: An apple with PB shared with Hank:)
Dinner: Yes, that's the same picture from last week. I froze some of the enchilada casserole and we had it last night with more of Chris' guacamole. yum!
America's Got Talent finals are tonight! I'm pulling for Team iLluminate, but we'll have to wait and see.
I triple heart Phil Vassar!
ReplyDeleteI bought CHEERIOS today, too :)
People didn't know who Phil Vassari was??? Crazies! btw- Jenn's picture link (button) for WIAW is supposed to go in your actual posts each Wednesday. You've got it permanently over there on the side on your actual blog page. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat does the button actually do? I thought it was just a way to show people that I participated.
ReplyDeleteIt links back to her page. But it's supposed to be in the actualy post each wednesday.
ReplyDelete