Good news- my lip is mostly healed! There's no more swelling, just a scab that looks more like some chocolate that dried on it and I never bothered to lick off. Speaking of which, we totally ate all of our girl scout cookies in 5 days. I would have SWORN I put a sleeve of Thin Mints in the freezer too. I went a few days without them to let the anticipation build. Yesterday I was ready for them and they'd disappeared! I blame Chris. Sad day:(
I don't know how many of you five followers watch The Office, but last week's opener was the BEST! Even if you don't watch the show, you'll be glad I convinced you to spend two minutes of your life watching this: http://www.nbc.com/the-office/video/early-birds/1385797
HILARIOUS!


Simplifying the format (no fancy collage today):
Breakfast: I gave up cereal for Lent, so I'm having oatmeal everyday at 5 then either an apple or banana with almond butter around 8 or 9 depending on how many clients I have.
Lunch: Salad with shrimp and berries
Snack: WOULDA been Thin Mints, but I'll have to settle on a fruit and nut bar or some popcorn...
Dinner: Remember in my last post when I wrote that Chris wasn't home so I could make shrimp? He called approximately 10 seconds after I hit "Publish Post" and decided not to shrimp-up the house right before he got home. They ended up being lunch the next day. I mixed them with the last of the V-day spaghetti squash and some broccoli that didn't fit in our last quiche. Topped with a little freshly shredded parmesan. YUMMY!!

And now for the cute Hank picture of the day:

Ok everyone now..."AWWWWWW!" lol
I had a dream the other night that I was wearing a really tight corset thing, or for some other reason was having a lot of trouble breathing. I went to the doctor (still in my dream, although it was actually the Boone Clinic at Little Creek) and just sat in the waiting room forever trying to breathe. I woke up and Hank was laying across my chest! Back legs to my right, front legs to my left. No wonder I couldn't breathe! He really needs to learn the difference between his bed and ours...we'll have to work on that:)
No comments:
Post a Comment