Monday, June 25

Crazy Fun June

What a crazy month this has been!  The new house is fantastic!  We have some incredible friends who helped us move and got most of it done in a day.  Hank has a yard, we have a big garage and Target is only 3 minutes away:)  It's not done yet, but I SWEAR pics are coming soon! 

Checking out her new yard

Not only did we get a new house, we got a new dog!  Betty is a 3 year old black lab who's owner sadly, couldn't keep her.  I'm so glad Hank will have a friend when Chris leaves and I'm doing my internship.  She is really sweet, almost TOO sweet!  The poor thing wouldn't play with Hank for the first few days.  Anytime he would nip at her neck or paw at her back, she would roll over.  Hank was being really possessive and is still kind of a jerk from time to time, but they're definitely getting better. 

After running around in circles for a while, both tongues are hanging low!


 One of these days, they'll be able to lay next to each other on the same blanket without Hank trying to play with her! Poor Betty gets really fed up with Hank and avoids him sometimes...

Sweet girl:)


Hiking- burning calories so we can enjoy the buffets;)
Going on vacation four days after getting her didn't help.  Vegas was a blast though:)  We toured the Hoover Dam, hiked Red Rock Canyon, saw three shows and walked miles and miles up and down the strip!  Gold and Silver Pawn was a let down, but we weren't going to be in Vegas and NOT go. Chris played a lot of poker, I studied some, but we really enjoyed the time together before he leaves.  It was the first time we've been together 24/7 since our honeymoon and it was wonderful:)
Half a pawn shop, half a gift shop, total "eh"
All dressed up to see Ka- it was incredible!

MMMmmmmmm

We got back Monday night and re-entered real life all too soon.  I was up at 5 to work then studied all day for my big test on Thursday.  The test is done, but I still have another class to do, work, moving out of the old house and just a few days left before Chris leaves for San Diego.  I knew this was going to be another hectic summer but at least this year, we have a house and I have wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment