I'm finally starting to feel the separation. Maybe because it's been a full week, maybe because I'm sitting in the gym for 7 hours with exactly 0 members in here to talk to, maybe because I saw two fireworks shows Tuesday and Wednesday with not-Chris (I DID have a blast with you Jamie!). Either way, RIMPAC is longer than SERE but he has his phone and he's not stranded on a mountain in negative degrees;) Yesterday, they had a command picnic on the beach. Not too bad! I went to two cookouts then headed downtown to hear some patriotic music and the downtown fireworks show. It felt really great after the sun set, it was a fun night even without Chris.
I am SO thankful for my wonderful friends and my doggies! And school, and the new house, and work to keep me busy. I've watched Melby some this week- they had a great time! Hank and Betty weren't totally sure what to do when Melbs had the toys... they look a little lost. (You can't really tell in the picture, but she has two of their tennis balls too!)
Results came in on Tuesday, I passed my Comprehensive Exam!! I can graduate now! I'm getting really excited for it. Mom, Dad, maybe Blair and I are going to see family at their lake house, then my awesome friends are driving up from Pensacola to see me! I'm so lucky:) Love these ladies and can't wait to see everyone!
Here's my plan for the weekend. I'll consider it a success if I finish Test 1, remember to put the trash on the curb (I forgot last week...GROSS), put away the last of the random stuff from the old house, replace the belt in the vacuum, actually vacuum, hang pictures on the walls and finally take pictures of the house! Stay tuned next week to see what I actually accomplished...;) But first, a boring-day-I-should've-brought-a-coloring-book-to-work funny courtesy of Pinterest:



I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww! The puppies really do look lost! Poor things they are so confused. lol. AND I'm SO proud of you!!!! See you soon love! yay!!!!! I Miss your face! ps. Roll Tide ;)
ReplyDeleteTwo more weeks!!! I can't wait to see y'all!!
ReplyDelete