Wednesday, December 14

DONE!

The 2011 fall semester officially ended today for me! YAY!! This has been the last-minute semester. I've procrastinated projects, readings, assignments and studying so much more this semester than ever before and it's lead to A LOT more stress. I'm so so so glad its over!

No internet crashes, no surprise essay questions, just a regular test! Leah met me to go shopping for some tax deductible work out clothes. Why are they tax deductible? OH yeah...because I have a job now! And it's in a gym so technically, its my "uniform". Not that there's anything wrong with my usual shorts/T-shirt workout attire, it just doesn't say "fitness professional". Which I am now;)

Chris just landed from his last check flight in all of FRS so we're both (mostly) free! His squadron party is tomorrow, OCF Christmas party on Saturday then we go back to the Lone Star State for Christmas with family:)

Can you tell I'm in a pretty good mood?? :)

And because it was finals week, a lazy WIAW meaning no collage, or many pictures. Oh well:)

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee

am Snack: Kashi honey, almond and flax granola bar

Lunch: Smoothie with yogurt, banana, blueberries, strawberries and cranberries I bought before Thanksgiving than froze in a panic, not knowing what to do with them! lol

pm Snack: Cucumber

Dinner: More leftover casserole (beef, chicken, broccoli, coconut milk, almonds, rice) I'm not tired of that yet, which is good because I have a whole other dish of it in the freezer!



OH and how full of spirit are my friends?! My sweater vest was NOTHING compared to these lady's spirit!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the sweater you got for next year!!

    ReplyDelete