

That looks like bread right? It's eggplant! Not wanting to experiment on the spot, I used regular flour and breadcrumbs for the breading. We filled our sandwich with tomato, mozzarella cheese, romaine lettuce and bacon. YUM! He loved it AND (extra bonus) the gym still smelled like bacon this morning! Who wouldn't be motivated by that at 5:30am? Today, the group of Norfolk City employees had their grocery store tour. The group was paying attention, participating, asking questions and ooh-ing and ahh-ing in all the right places!
Another success: that difficult conversation with my client. I ended up doing it in person. I didn't say everything I wanted to, but the important stuff was discussed and things should get better. Of course, this happened on his tenth visit of ten visits. The real test will be to see whether or not be buys more! Honestly, I'm not really sure which way I'd rather this pan out...
Ok, time for some failures. Lent- I failed today:( BUT, I think it'll be ok if I don't cheat on Sunday. Ya know, even it out. That's how religion works right? :)
Catching up on school during "spring break"- I've gotten some good Bible reading done (closing in on last week's reading...) but I've done absolutely zero school this week. I suppose not doing homework is somewhere between finals-week-studying and sipping beer on a beach.
Chris finishes up Legal O school tomorrow so we can relax and enjoy going out for St. Patty's Day- I can't wait:)
No comments:
Post a Comment