Sunday, March 4

Sunday Laughs

Study break:

"Ok I'm sorry. I just, like, I wanna banter with you guys in the morning. I just, I panicked and made a Hitler joke, I'm sorry."
~Jess, New Girl

"I got nothing against strip clubs, but I do have something against them at noon on a Monday. The day shift at a strip club? You can't unsee that."
~Darryl, The Office

...the Lord loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods and love raisin cakes
Hosea 3:1
"Later, we'll have a sermon on the evils of raisin cakes, but not today."
~Jim Gates, Assoc Pastor

"Female acrobats from Montreal, super flexible, we are gonna get Cirque du So-laid!"
-Barney, How I Met Your Mother

2 comments:

  1. I really need to watch New Girl. And apparantly I also need to go to your church. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Girl's just OK, I think. There are a few good lines each episode though:) My church on the other hand, yeah, its awesome!

    ReplyDelete