What's not super exciting is the family of spiders that has decided to move into my shower. I swear I kill around 10 every time I get in there! I need a new loofa...there are probably eggs in mine. At least I'm getting in the habit of checking BEFORE I undress. Other than that, I've successfully mowed again AND bought and used a trimmer. Turns out, the yard isn't going to die in Chris' absence!

In the meantime, I've had a lot of doggie time. Hank and Betty were making slow but steady progress until a few days ago. One day, they were snuggling together, playing all the time and equally wanting attention from me! This sounds weird, but I swear she's getting cuter every day! She's wonderful:)

WAIW
Breakfast: asparagus and cheddar omelet, sunbutter on whole wheat bagel
Snack: Banana, mango, pineapple, watermelon, strawberry smoothie. Yes, it's a lot but I bought a lot of fruit at once and it was going bad:) I had enough to make and freeze 6 smoothies!
Lunch: Salad topped with leftover tropical marinated chicken and mango salsa
Dinner: What I made the leftovers from...tropical marinated chicken in my new crock-pot!! I made the mango salsa with mangos, pineapple, red onion, cilantro and the crushed red pepper.
Fitness: in an effort to be efficient with my hikes up to Norfolk, I've been going to the base pool after a client or shift. I bought a new Nike swim suit, goggles and found my old USA cap...perfect for Olympics season!

Snack: Banana, mango, pineapple, watermelon, strawberry smoothie. Yes, it's a lot but I bought a lot of fruit at once and it was going bad:) I had enough to make and freeze 6 smoothies!
Lunch: Salad topped with leftover tropical marinated chicken and mango salsa
Dinner: What I made the leftovers from...tropical marinated chicken in my new crock-pot!! I made the mango salsa with mangos, pineapple, red onion, cilantro and the crushed red pepper.
Fitness: in an effort to be efficient with my hikes up to Norfolk, I've been going to the base pool after a client or shift. I bought a new Nike swim suit, goggles and found my old USA cap...perfect for Olympics season!

GO YOU!
ReplyDelete