Tuesday, July 10

Tub & House

The hardest part of transitioning to a two-dog house is sharing affection. Hank just wants my attention more than Betty does! I'm forcing it on her though, I hope she doesn't mind me crawling in her kennel to kiss on her some:) Perfect example: I took a bath tonight (well, tried...I had a Milton flashback when the water turned cold entirely too quickly!). Hank wanted to be IN the tub with me, Betty was happy to sleep on her bed in the next room. I guess that's just how it goes! In case you're wondering, I kept the tub to myself;)

I finally put some things up on the walls and took a couple pictures. I'll clean up a little more before showing the rest! I apologize for the quality, I took them on my phone. Chris has the nice camera in San Diego and I canNOT for the life of me find the battery chargers for our other two!

Living room; no that is not our rug, an old comforter is to protect the rug from the dogs. I move it when people come over, usually;)



Also, this is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. ha that is awesome! And I love the flag painting in the kitchen!!! Did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, designer Chris found it and bought it! He did good:)

    ReplyDelete