It all started in October 2010 as I was preparing for life in Kingsville, TX. There was surprisingly little on the world wide web about this place that was going to become my new home so I took a long shot and Googled "navy wife, kingsville, blog" and THAT'S how I was introduced to fill-in-the-blank.blogspot.com! We didn't end up moving to Kingsville, but the blog reading habit kept on. I read blogs that random facebook friends had started, followed links on their pages and found foodie blogs, Christian blogs, crafty blogs, irritating blogs, Paleo blogs, science blogs, vegan blogs, hypertension blogs...you get the idea.
Slowly, the friends and coworkers around me started blogging too. SO not wanting to be "the cheese stands alone" anymore, here's mine:) Welcome to the life and times of Alex, Chris and Hank!

I'll warn you, most of my day is spent with the dog in and around our hotel room so the next three weeks may very well be pictures of Hank and my favorite contestants on America's Got Talent!
awww! Al, that picture of Hanky is soooo cute!! Is that in VA at the dog park?? I'm so happy you started your blog, yay!
ReplyDeleteIt's in front of an office building down the street from our hotel! I let him play off the leash after business hours:)
ReplyDelete