
I've moved a lot, but I still get sentimental when I'm leaving somewhere. We're winding down our time at the TownPlace Suites in Virginia Beach and there are some things I'm going to miss...
-Free breakfast, coffee already made when I get up.
-Monday, Wednesday, Friday cleaning days!
-Unlimited supply of soap, dish detergent, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, clean towels, sheets and butter (it's only put out at breakfast, but they'll give you some anytime!)
-Almost nightly fresh baked cookies!
-Chatting with other people there at the grill
-No bills, no landlords
-Being 5 minutes from Woodstock dog park
-The friendly staff who give Hank a treat every time we go in the office
-Town Center area in VA Beach
and some things I'm NOT going to miss
-Having one room for two people with different TV preferences and a dog
-The yippy Schnauzers upstairs
-Having to get dressed, grab a key, put on Hanks' harness and a grab a bag to take him out
-PICKING UP HIS POOP-although, we'll probably still have to do that from time to time
-Minimal kitchen
-Not being able to let Hank off the leash
-Holding Hank back from the ducks every time we go outside
-Explaining to people why we live in a hotel...
-Free breakfast, coffee already made when I get up.
-Monday, Wednesday, Friday cleaning days!
-Unlimited supply of soap, dish detergent, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, clean towels, sheets and butter (it's only put out at breakfast, but they'll give you some anytime!)
-Almost nightly fresh baked cookies!
-Chatting with other people there at the grill
-No bills, no landlords
-Being 5 minutes from Woodstock dog park
-The friendly staff who give Hank a treat every time we go in the office
-Town Center area in VA Beach
and some things I'm NOT going to miss
-Having one room for two people with different TV preferences and a dog
-The yippy Schnauzers upstairs
-Having to get dressed, grab a key, put on Hanks' harness and a grab a bag to take him out
-PICKING UP HIS POOP-although, we'll probably still have to do that from time to time
-Minimal kitchen
-Not being able to let Hank off the leash
-Holding Hank back from the ducks every time we go outside
-Explaining to people why we live in a hotel...
-SUPER slow internet
It's been a great place to stay for a month and we never really got stir crazy but Friday is going to be GOOD!
3 days!!
It's been a great place to stay for a month and we never really got stir crazy but Friday is going to be GOOD!
3 days!!
yay for getting to move in on Friday!!! I wish I was coming over :( sad face...
ReplyDeleteI know!! You were so helpful with out last move! Well, we'll have a guestroom ready for you any time:)
ReplyDelete