Wednesday, November 23

Junk Food WIAW

Hank's been dropped off at Rocky's house and Chris and I are packing up and getting ready to spend Thanksgiving near DC with family! Here's a quick, junk food filled WIAW before we go to pig out some more:)

Breakfast: To prepare for our road trip, I made a good healthy breakfast of eggs with asparagus. I threw in a piece of bacon too:)

Pick-me-up: I needed a peppermint before my ACE (personal training) exam on Monday. It totally worked- I passed! Yay!

Lunch: Leftover pizza and a salad. I won't be able to eat all the salad, so I'll probably have to throw the rest out. Oh well.

Snack: Switching back to Monday, I got a peppermint shake from Chik-fil-a. I've been hearing about them for weeks. I didn't have high expectations but have heard much about it and was absolutely blown away by how amazingly delicious it was!

Dinner: Also on Monday, our church held its annual Mission Market. They served salad and lasagna. Dessert is shown in the picture. Each table had a plate of gift shaped cookies, icing, and sprinkles to decorate! It was so fun!


2 comments:

  1. omg i would DIE for a chick-fil-a peppermint milkshake. i will definitely have to get one of these following thanksgiving. yum!

    ReplyDelete