C: There were only 6 people on my first flight. I sat in my seat and turned to the woman next to me and introduced myself, you know "Hi, my name's Chris"...
A: Wait, what? You initiated conversation with a stranger? That's so unlike you! Wow, you're growing- making friends in odd places.
C: Yeah, actually increased need for social contact is a side effect of training.
HAHA!
We both had the weekend and Monday off to sleep, relax, hang out with Hank and spend time together before school/work/training/applications/Legal Officer school gets in the way. We went to the Chrysler Museum for the first time since we became members back in September, went out for Mexican for Chris and got sushi for me. All in all, a good weekend!
Chris has his last few sims in AWSTS this week before he officially joins HM-14. Other than flying, his designated job at 14 is to be Legal Officer. That school is a month long, but it's in Norfolk! We originally thought he'd have to spend a month in Pensacola but we're both glad we gets to stay here:)
Work at the gym is going well. They put me on the website! I don't have a professional trainer picture yet so I'm pretty sure they just took this one from facebook...lol
I've been getting in lots of hours at the front desk, which allows for study time. The other morning trainer left last week so I'll pick up 1 or 2 of her clients-woohoo! Once sunrise is earlier, I won't be able to go back to sleep after my 5:30 and 6am clients anyway, so I might as well make more $$:)
On the sad side, no one signed up for my nutrition class!
I mean, I should be used to that after no one came to 3 months of my classes at ECHD but at least my Tuesdays will be free for the next 5 weeks. I think I'll come in anyway to do the TRX class. These are becoming so popular. I tried one out a few weeks ago and was BY FAR the least coordinated person in there! I just have to go back to get better!
I mean, I should be used to that after no one came to 3 months of my classes at ECHD but at least my Tuesdays will be free for the next 5 weeks. I think I'll come in anyway to do the TRX class. These are becoming so popular. I tried one out a few weeks ago and was BY FAR the least coordinated person in there! I just have to go back to get better! I'll be sure to write about how tonight goes! It's been a while so I'm not expecting much improvement, but at least Haley's coming with me so we'll be newbies together:)
Ok hold the phone, you are both glad you don't have to come to pensacola?? What an awful thing to say! That makes me sad. Anyway! That's exciting you're on the website now!! That looks like a piture of you from my wedding. :)And what the heck is TRX?? I suppose i could just google it huh...
ReplyDeleteAww- I would love to come! But I can't...he would have come without me, which would be sad:( TRX is what's in the picture. You do exercises holding yourself up on those straps. It's really cool!
ReplyDelete